Phase Two - Papakura Local Board Plan Update
This consultation closed on 13 August 2020. Thank you for having your say.
We received 682 pieces of feedback.
These came from:
- our online form
- our hardcopy survey
- our community partnerships
- social media channels
- a Have Your Say event.
Key feedback themes
Overall 74% of submitters were supportive of the plan.
There was strong community support for the following:
- protecting our natural environment and heritage
- strengthening our partnership with Maori to create a thriving identity in Papakura
- providing more opportunities for people to feel connected and lead active, healthy lives
- creating a well-connected transport system and roads and walking/cycling pathways that make it easy to move around.
What happens next
- We adopted the Papakura Local Board Plan 2020 at our November business meeting. You can view a copy of the plan on our website.
- We will continue to work with our communities to prioritise and incorporate the feedback through our work programmes. We will advocate to the Governing Body on issues facing Papakura.
If you have any questions related to this project, email us.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
Consultation has concluded