Phase Two - Manurewa Local Board Plan Update
This consultation closed on 13 August 2020. Thank you for having your say.
We received 934 pieces of feedback.
These came from:
- our hardcopy survey
- our community partnerships
- social media channels
- a Have Your Say event.
Key feedback themes
Overall, 88% of submitters were supportive of the plan.
There was strong community support for the following:
- increasing the visibility of young people in the plan
- strengthening our partnership with Maori and our response to Manurewa’s cultural diversity
- improving safety on our roads, around schools and suburban streets
- ensuring our playgrounds in targeted locations are designed for all abilities and accessible to families
- initiatives that protect our environment and continue focus on the Puhinui Stream, Manukau Harbour and our waterways.
What happens next
- We adopted the Manurewa Local Board Plan 2020 at our November business meeting. You can view a copy of the final plan on our website.
- We will continue to work with our communities to prioritise and incorporate your feedback through our work programmes. We will also advocate on your behalf to the Governing Body on issues facing Manurewa.
If you have any questions related to this project, email us.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
Consultation has concluded